What is the Toe Ductor?
The Toe Ductor is a complete, easy to install ducting kit for routing your forced air HVAC system through a cabinet toe kick. The Toe Ductor is the #1 choice by thousands of contractors, HVAC technicians, and DIY's for properly running heating and cooling through cabinet toe kicks.
Why? It is the most effective, easiest to install, and cost effective method available. Our patented design (U.S. Patent No. 9,726,394) allows you to connect any boot, round or square to the toe kick register from anywhere underneath the cabinet and creates a sealed and efficient connection to ensure your heating and cooling reaches the room and is not leaked into your cabinets.
How to Buy
You will not find a similar product in any home center. Purchase the Toe Ductor directly from us, the manufacturer.
Facing a unique ducting situation under the cabinet?
We have helped countless homeowners with a unique ducting solution. Give us a call, or send a message and will be happy to customize our product to fit any of your ducting needs for less than what a custom solution will cost.
View Products, Pricing & Purchase.
Our Toe Ductor Baseboard Kit as well as our Toe Ductor Wall Vent Kit
are two unique ducting solutions if the boot is not located in the floor.
Our Best Seller! Unassembled complete kit. Will fit under any standard size cabinet and will connect to 4"X10", & 4"X12" & also a 6" round floor boot due to it's unique design.
(Assembled kits available)
Benefits of Using the "Toe Ductor" Under Cabinet Ducting Kit
Toe Kick Register
Our Toe Kick ducting kit fits under all standard kitchen cabinets and provides the transition from duct to register for efficient circulation of airflow.
The Toe kick register will give your cabinet a finished look. We offer toe kick registers in white and brown.
The "Toe Ductor" was featured in daily5remodel a magazine for remodel professionals.
Advantages of Installing a Toe Kick Heating & Cooling Vent Under Your Cabinets
Where to put the heating and cooling registers in your new or remodeled kitchen or bathroom is often overlooked or not given enough thought. Even professional contractors might not have the foresight and experience to know that a properly installed and ducted under cabinet ducting system is hands down the way to go and has many advantages.
- Kitchens are dirty places. Have you ever spilled something down a floor vent? I have, a few times, and let me tell you it's no fun.
- More floor space available by getting rid of those awkward floor vents. Place your rugs, tables, and chairs where you want without having that floor vent in the way.
- Aesthetics. It's a sleek look hiding them in the toe kick.
- Better dispersion of heating/cooling. Toe Kick registers push the heat across the room better than floor vents which tend to send it right up to the ceiling.
- We'll reiterate the first point, as it's an important one. No more dropping food, dirt, liquids, and everything else down those floor vents.
- Our toe kick ducting kit is sealed so air leakage into your cabinet is not an issue as it is with most traditional under cabinet HVAC installation methods.